1. Mother: What did you learn in school today?
Son: How to write.
Mother: What did you write?
Son: I don't know, they haven't taught us how to read yet!
2. Student: The brain is a wonderful thing.
Teacher: Why do you say that?
Student: Because it starts working the second you get up in the morning and never stops until you get asked a question in class.
3. Teacher: Give me three reasons why the world is round.
Student: Well my dad says so, my mum says so and you say so
4. Teacher: What's the longest word in the English language ?
Student: Smiles - because there is a mile between the first and last letters !
5. Teacher: What is further away, Australia or the Moon ?
Student: Australia, you can see the Moon at night !